Forms and brochures – Health Care Insurance Plan
Do not send information or forms by email, as your information is not secure using email. Fill in and submit your application
Use Adobe Reader for PDFs
To open the PDF forms, you'll need to use the current version of Adobe Reader.
- Problems? If your web browser does not open the PDF form, download the form (Right click and save the form to your computer / or use the PDF save option if available). Then open the saved PDF form using Adobe Reader.
- In some cases you might need to click on the "Enable All Features" button in Adobe Reader.
Note: To avoid using an outdated form, do not save a form other than for immediate use. Each time you need a form, check this page to ensure you use the most current version of the form.
Applying for a health care card or making a change
- Application for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan Coverage
- Update: change a name, address Notice of change
- Addition: update and/or add a family member Notice of change
- Deletion: update and/or delete a family member Notice of change
- Proof of Age
- Employee Group Commencement / Termination Print only
Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan forms are for you to download, print and fill in by hand, or fill in on your computer and print. You can also get some of the forms from an authorized registry agent or contact us to get a form or for more information.