Forms and brochures – Health Care Insurance Plan
Do not send information or forms by email, as your information is not secure using email. Fill in and submit your application
Can't open PDF form?
To open the PDF forms, you'll need to use the current version of Adobe Reader. However, some browsers don't use Adobe...
- Read the Acrobat Help page on how to view a PDF in your browser
- Download the document. Right click and save it to your computer and open it from there.
Note: To avoid using an outdated form, do not save a form other than for immediate use. Each time you need a form, check this page to ensure you use the most current version of the form.
Applying for a health care card or making a change
- Application for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan Coverage
- Update: change a name, address Notice of change
- Addition: update and/or add a family member Notice of change
- Deletion: update and/or delete a family member Notice of change
- Proof of Age
- Employee Group Commencement / Termination Print only
Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan forms are for you to download, print and fill in by hand, or fill in on your computer and print. You can also get some of the forms from an authorized registry agent or contact us to get a form or for more information.