Forms and brochures – Health Care Insurance Plan
Due to the sensitive nature of the information required, do not send information or forms by email. Electronic submission is not available.
- Fill in and submit your application in person at an authorized registry agent office, or by mail or fax.
Use Acrobat Reader
To open the forms, ensure you have a current version of Acrobat Reader.
- Note: Some web browsers may not open some PDF forms. If you get an error message, download the form and open in Acrobat Reader.
- In some cases you might need to click on the "Enable All Features" button in Acrobat Reader.
Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan forms below are for you to download, print and fill in by hand, or fill in on your computer and print.
Applying for a health care card or making a change
- Application for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan Coverage
- Notice of Change–Update: To change a name, address
- Notice of Change–Addition: To update and/or add a family member
- Notice of Change–Deletion: To update and/or delete a family member
- Proof of Age
- Employee Group Commencement / Termination Print only
- About Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan
- Premium Assistance Program
- Health Coverage Outside of Alberta
To avoid using an outdated form, we recommend you do not save any form. If you need a form, check this page to ensure you have the most current version of the form.