Directory of personal information banks
The public can view a personal information bank to get information about:
- The title or name of the information bank;
- The location of the information bank;
- What kind of personal information is contained in the information bank;
- What categories of individuals the information pertains to;
- Why the information was collected and how it is used or disclosed; and
- The legal authority for the collection of the information.
A personal information bank does not provide direct access to an individual’s records.
For further information on how to obtain personal records, contact the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Co-ordinator, at 780-422-5111.