Information on immunization and vaccines
- Routine Immunization Schedule
- Immunize Alberta – Alberta Health Services
- Flu shot facts 2015–2016: influenza immunization program
- MyHealth Alberta
- Find out more about immunization and vaccines
- Canadian Coalition for Immunization Awareness and Promotion
- A Parent's Guide to Vaccination
For additional information on diseases or about immunization programs in general, please contact your local public health office.
Alberta's immunization strategy
Alberta Health has developed a 10-year immunization strategy to increase immunization rates in Alberta. Improving immunization rates will lead to fewer cases of vaccine-preventable diseases.
Immunization records are kept by Alberta Health Services (AHS) at the health zone (previously at the heath region) level. If it has been more than 7–10 years since your last immunization, AHS may not have a copy of the record.
In Alberta, the last childhood immunization is provided in Grade 9.
- If you have questions about your immunization records, contact HealthLink toll-free at 1-866-408-5465
- Contact Alberta Health Services to try and obtain a record.