Healthy Albertans in a healthy Alberta
The vision for Alberta Health is "Healthy Albertans in a healthy Alberta." To help achieve this vision, we have provided health-related information and links to various resources to help you and your loved ones be healthy and informed.
Seasonal health information
Opioid response and naloxone
Looking for a doctor?
If you are looking for a doctor and not sure what to do, read "Choosing Your Family Doctor."
Wait times reporting
Albertans interested in treatment options can view wait time information on medical procedures and diagnostic tests and then discuss their treatment options with their health-care provider.
Electronic health record
Alberta's Electronic Health Record – known as Netcare – is a secure lifetime record of an Albertan's key health information available for consultation by authorized health service providers. It is not a patient's full health or medical record.
Healthy U resources
Find information on healthy eating and the nutrition guidelines for adults and children on the Eat Healthy page.
MyHealth.Alberta.ca provides you with trustworthy health information, wellness management resources and tools on over 8,700 health topics:
- Search health topics A-Z
- Look up medications
- Check a symptom
- Find a health professional, service or facility
- Find out about medical tests and treatments
- Find out more about the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH)
- Check out the CMOH videos and links to resources on current health topics and issues
Interactive health data
- The Interactive Health Data Applications (IHDA) provide information on health status and determinants of health in both tabular data format and interactive geographic map interfaces.
- The health economics dashboards give you a graphic view of health economics information comparing Alberta to other provinces, territories and countries.