New documents are posted and existing documents are updated on a regular basis. Check regularly to ensure you are referencing the most current document and information.
- Health Care Fraud – General Bulletin 88
- Physician Agreement Memorandum of Understanding April 15, 2013
- Antibiotic resistance Article, Nov. 2011
To report a suspected billing issue, email the Monitoring and Investigation Branch (MIB) at MIBranch@gov.ab.ca, or by fax at 780-643-1527.
The MIB is part of Alberta Health's Health System Accountability and Performance Division. MIB safeguards public funds and enhances the department's accountability by completing audits, promoting best practices, and monitoring adherence to regulations for practitioner payments.
- Publications – Numerous reports and documents produced by Health and Wellness are available in our Publications section under the Newsroom tab.
- ProMED-mail – Program for Monitoring Emerging Diseases – International Society for Infectious Diseases
- mydoctor.ca Health Portal – A public site by the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) to find physicians or clinics. Physicians can register on the Canadian Medical Association website.
In this section
- Manuals and Guidelines
- Regulated Health Professions