Information for health professionals
New documents are posted or updated on a regular basis. Check back regularly to ensure you are referencing the most current document and information.
Information you'll need
- Manuals and Guidelines
- Regulated Health Professions
- Syrian refugees – care for and billing information
- West Nile Virus surveillance reports
- Influenza surveillance reports
- Antibiotic resistance Article 2011
To report a suspected billing issue, email the Compliance and Monitoring Branch (CMB) at MIBranch@gov.ab.ca, or by fax at 780-643-1527.
The CMB is part of Alberta Health's Public Health and Compliance Division. CMB safeguards public funds and enhances the department's accountability by completing audits, promoting best practices, and monitoring adherence to regulations for practitioner payments.