February 21, 2017
Beds to help youth with addictions in Red Deer – A new $7.3-million, eight-bed safe house for children with drug and alcohol addictions in central Alberta begins the design phase.
February 14, 2017
Have a heart: become an organ donor – This Valentine’s Day, Darren and Michelle Reynes are again able to celebrate their love, thanks to life-saving organ donations.
February 7, 2017
Province expands naloxone program, adds treatment spaces – Alberta firefighters have greater access to lifesaving naloxone kits now that all first responders can administer naloxone by injection.
January 16, 2017
Sylvan Lake gets improved health care – Residents of Sylvan Lake and area will have access to more health-care services under expanded hours.
In this section
- Current stats on influenza immunization (the flu shot) in Alberta
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (OCMOH)
Media inquiries concerning Alberta's health-care system and the department of Alberta Health can be directed to:
- Tim Kulak, Assistant Director, 780-415-2496
- Timothy Wilson, Ministry Press Secretary, 780-638-9503
- Laura Tupper, Ministry Press Secretary, 780-721-9795