January 16, 2017
Sylvan Lake gets improved health care – Residents of Sylvan Lake and area will have access to more health-care services under expanded hours.
December 22, 2016
Grandson of transplant recipient wants you to be a donor – Cooper Pirtle, grandson of a double-lung transplant recipient, has a message for Alberta families this holiday season.
December 12, 2016
Statement from Alberta ministers on federal response to opioid crisis – Brandy Payne, Associate Minister of Health, and Kathleen Ganley, Minister of Justice and Solicitor General, have issued the following statement in response to federal legislation introduced today to help prevent opioid deaths.
In this section
- Current stats on influenza immunization (the flu shot) in Alberta
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (OCMOH)
Media inquiries concerning Alberta's health care system and the department of Alberta Health can be directed to:
- Cameron Traynor, Communications Director, 780-638-3225
- Timothy Wilson, Ministry Press Secretary, 780-638-9503
- Laura Tupper, Ministry Press Secretary, 780-644-8665