August 24, 2016
More long-term care beds for Edmonton – Alberta Health has partnered with Park Place Seniors Living to develop new long-term care spaces in Edmonton.
August 8, 2016
Calgary dementia patients and their caregivers to benefit from expanded First Link program – People living with dementia, their families and caregivers will have more access to critical information and supports with the expansion of the First Link program to Calgary.
July 4, 2016
Government improving Primary Care Networks for Albertans – The government is acting on the findings of a Primary Care Network review aimed at improving services for Alberta patients.
June 23, 2016
Chinook Regional Hospital Expansion provides greater health care delivery to southern Alberta – People in Lethbridge and area have increased access to outpatient services, specialized care and emergency services with the grand opening of the hospital’s new wing and renovated Emergency Department.
In this section
- Current stats on influenza immunization (the flu shot) in Alberta
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (OCMOH)
Media inquiries concerning Alberta's health care system and the department of Alberta Health can be directed to:
- Carolyn Ziegler, Media Relations, 780-415-2496
- Timothy Wilson, Ministry Press Secretary, 780-638-9503
- Laura Tupper, Ministry Press Secretary, 780-644-8665