Fees information for health professionals
- Allied Health Practitioner's Resource Guide August 2011
- Allied health services schedules of benefits (Allied) – Schedule of oral and maxillofacial surgery, chiropractic, optometry, podiatric surgery and podiatry benefits insured under the Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan.
- Diagnostic Code Supplement (ICD-9) May 2013
- Facility Listing – numbers and functional centre codes, claim submission requirements October 2013
- Pharmacy Services Compensation July 2012
- Physician's Resource Guide August 2011
- Schedule of Medical Benefits – (SOMB) List of medical benefits and fee schedule for medical benefits insured under the Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan.
- Tri-Lateral Master Physician Agreement 2003 Expired March 31, 2011
Rural Remote Northern Program
The Rural Remote Northern Program, which is part of the Clinical Stabilization Initiative, became effective as of September 1, 2007.
This program has been established to compensate physicians who practice in under-serviced areas in Alberta. The program's primary objective is the recruitment and retention of physicians to under serviced areas/communities in Alberta and to ensure equitable health services for all Albertans.
The Rural Remote Northern Program has two financial components:
- Flat Fee payment – paid to physicians who practice and reside in an eligible community; and
- Variable Fee Premium – paid to physicians who provide services in an eligible community, whether or not they reside in an eligible community.