Seniors' Week 2013: "Creative and Inspirational"
Seniors' Week is June 3–9, 2013
Seniors make a difference in our communities every day. From supporting family members and friends to assisting charities and volunteering, seniors are deeply involved in our communities and their contributions benefit Albertans of all ages.
Each year, Albertans are encouraged to join the festivities by attending one of the many Seniors’ Week events to be held across the province. Whether planning an event or enjoying one with the seniors in your life, please take the time to acknowledge Alberta’s seniors and all that they contribute to our quality of life. Your participation in Seniors' Week helps highlight and show appreciation for Alberta's seniors.
Golden Age Centre in Grande Prairie will be the location for the provincial Seniors Week 2013 launch.
- Register your Seniors’ Week event
- Find events happening across Alberta
- Municipalities that have registered their proclamation
- Download and print the 2013 Seniors' Week poster
Seniors' Week 2012
In 2012, the Seniors Advisory Council for Alberta and Albertans across the province celebrated seniors from June 4–10.
- See photos from the Provincial Launch of Seniors’ Week 2012 and other events around the province.