Contact Alberta Aids to Daily Living
- The AADL office will be closed December 24, 25, 26 and January 1.
- Limited staff will be available to process urgent or palliative requests from December 29 to 31.
- Please note: there may be delays in the time it takes for clients to receive benefits depending on vendor availability over the holidays.
- The Bed Depot will be closed on December 24, 25 and January 1.
- During this time, consider accessing the Canadian Red Cross Equipment Loan Program (HELP) in Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge and Medicine Hat for equipment needs that are urgent. They can be reached at 780-342-8588.
- Whenever possible, please have authorizations submitted to AADL well in advance of December 24 to avoid delays in accessing benefits.
Alberta Aids to Daily Living
10th Floor, Milner Building
10040 - 104 Street NW
Edmonton and area: 780-427-0731
Toll-free in Alberta: 310-0000, then 780-427-0731