Affordable Supportive Living Initiative (ASLI)
Affordable Supportive Living Initiative funding is available to municipalities, not-for-profit organizations, Métis settlements, housing management bodies, local housing authorities, community groups and private sector organizations.
Grant Applicants may submit applications for grant funding support to design, construct, substantially finance and operate a Development consisting of Supportive Living units. The expectation is these units will be utilized for Designated Supportive Living levels SL3, SL4, and SL4D clients with a Master Services Agreement with AHS.
- The 2012–2013 deadline for the submission of grant applications is February 22, 2013 by 4:30 p.m.
The grant applications will be reviewed and ranked by an evaluation team and must meet established program criteria while having the lowest grant funding request. Recommendations will be provided to the Minster, who will have final approval.
Please review all the documentation provided on the website as it contains more detailed information regarding the process and some details have changed from previous years.
Program informationWe are currently accepting applications for capital grants for the development of affordable supportive living projects.
2012–2013 ASLI grant documents
- ASLI Grant Application Process
- ASLI Grant Application Schedule C (.docx)
- ASLI Business Case Template (.xls)
- ASLI Grant Agreement
- Continuing Care Design Guidelines for Facilities
- AHS Draft Master Service Agreement
Below are links to news release announcements –
- 2011–2012 ASLI Projects – NR: December 19, 2011
- 2010-2011 ASLI and Capital Grants for Affordable Supportive Living Projects
- 2009-2010 ASLI Projects – NR: December 9, 2009