Supportive living serves the needs of a wide range of individuals. Residents in a supportive living setting can range from seniors who require support services due to age, chronic conditions and frailty to young adults with mental health or physical disabilities.
Supportive living provides a residential setting with services. Supportive living settings for 4 or more adults must be licensed under the Supportive Living Accommodation Licensing Act and meet the Supportive Living Accommodation Standards.
Find out more
- Supportive living guide
- Licensing of supportive living accommodations
- Affordable Supportive Living Initiative (ASLI)
- Supportive Living Accommodation Licensing Act
- Supportive Living Accommodation Standards
- Search the Supportive living accommodation and long-term care facility public reporting Information